The Dietrich Bonhoeffer House is both home to the ESG's community work and the dormitory. Generations of students have found a home in the house at Königstraße 88 over the past 60 years.
Gradually, the grounds are being expanded to include further detached houses around the ESG garden.
In 1992, the renovation and expansion of the main building begins. On 04 December 1994, the DBH reopens.
The Dietrich Bonhoeffer House under construction
The opening on November 13, 1954 with Federal President Theodor Heuss
At the end of the 50's
At the beginning of the 80's
The main house gets a top floor and a side wing (until today the so-called "Tutu wing")